Cire Trudon Classic Candles
Founded in 1643, Cire Trudon is the oldest candle manufacturer in the world and each votive is still dripped and made by hand. Just for you, we hand-picked our 6 favorite classic candles:
- Bartolome – Woody & Spicy with head notes Nutmeg and Saffron; heart notes Carrot Seed, Cypress, and Licorice; base notes Amber, Cedarwood, Vanilla, and Vetiver.
- Chandernagor – Herb & Camphor with head notes Camphor, Eucalyptus, and Mint; heart notes Chinese Osmanthus, Clove, and Ginger; base notes Leather, Moss, and Wood.
- Dada – Tea & Vetiver with head notes Buchu Leaves and Eucalyptus; heart notes Mint and Tea; base notes Camomilla.
- Mademmoiselle de la Valiere – Tuberose with head notes Bergamot, Galbanum, and Orange Blossom; heart notes Jasmine, Tuberose, and Ylang-Ylang; base notes Benzoin Resin, Cistus, and Musk.
- Solis Rex – Versailles Wooden Floors with head notes Eucalyptus, Leafy Green Notes, and Orange; heart notes Fir’s Bark; base notes Cedarwood and Incense.
- Spiritus Sancti – Incense with head notes Aldehydes and Incense Vapors; heart notes Lily of the Valley; base notes Benzoin Resin and Labdanum.
Weight: 9.5 oz
Burning time: 55 to 60 hours
Dimensions: H: 10.5 cm